Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Influence of Toys on Children



I used to think that children's characters decide toys, but after read this article, I know that toys actually influent children. According to the article, boys usually get cars as toys, so they have less chance of practice conversations than girls who get grocery stores get. However, both boys and girls need social and interactive toys. In this way, kids are able to practice the kind of conversation which is possible be used at school or home. Verbal ability is the result of both nature and nurture, and giving right toys to children can train people's verbal ability when they are yang.
I really am surprised about the research of "the Influence of Toys on Children". I can't believe that toys changed my life when I was a child. Probably, I think, education is the strongest influence on us. In my opinion, one person has good verbal ability or not depends on his (her) character and the education of his (her) family and school. People who do not like to talk or is not good at talking are influenced by toys when they are kids. This surprised me a lot. I'm a boy who quite likes to talk with people myself. Maybe this is because I liked to play "building block" with other kids when I was a child. When we played, it was always hard to decide how to build, so we kept discussing, talking and contending. It really practiced my verbal ability. I think I should say thanks to he "building block".

Pictures from: http://img2.mtime.com/mg/2009/23/3a3b582d-b928-4c73-b304-3813102ad7c2.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Building block? I never heard that game before, but sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Building block? I never heard that game before, but sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about your opinion.
    Also, I think the toys makes children to speak conversation. They also learn at school, but the toy also give us something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about your idea.
    Also, I think the toys make children to learn and give something. They learn at school, but they also learn outside of school also.

    ReplyDelete