Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Show=A girl

The most memorable thing, in my opinion, is the first performance on the stage. It was a very big show; all students and teachers of my high school were there. I had a partner, and he is my best friend. We sang a song named < You Are Always in My Life>. My partner was very nervous before we stood on the stage. The compere was saying "Next show is , but my partner told me that his brain was empty, even couldn't remember the song. Actually, I was just like him, however, I said "Take off your glasses!" I knew he can't see anything without his glasses. I thought if he couldn't see so many people were staring at him, then he might be OK. That's true. Unfortunately, I forgot to take off my glasses! When we were standing on the stage, my legs were all of a tremble. When I saw so many people, I thought I was gonna die. Suddenly, I saw the most beautiful girl in our school. She was in the first row. A crazy idea came into my brain. I decided to stare at her when I sang the song, so I don't need to care about other's sight. The show was great, and I got a big surprise. You know what? The girl thought I sang a love song to her in front of so many eyes and fall in love with me. That was the most memorable time of my 3 years high school life.

3 comments: