Friday, March 5, 2010

Stanley Park, I know how beautiful van is.














Walking in the Stanley Park was amazing, just like walking in the froest. Before I got here, I imaging Van should be very beautiful with a lot of big trees, blue sky, blue sea, great sunset and modern buildings. I've been in Burnaby for over two months, and I think it is just like the countryside of my hometown. It's not beautiful. BUT, the view in Stanley Park is great, I don't think I can use language to describe it. It's like a place in my dream. I began to love this city, deeply.







4 comments:

  1. It's so nice. Where is here? Is it really Stanley Park? I have been there a lot of time, but I have never seen like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pictures is so beautiful. you took them??

    haha````

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to go to Stanley Park this weekend I went to Stanley Park I enjoy there when I walk. It is nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice picture! let's go there again with me lollol

    ReplyDelete