Monday, March 1, 2010

Van is Crazy



I went to Downtown with my frinds during the Olympic break. I used to believe the book, said Canada has a small population and it is not crowded, but after this experience, I will throw the book away. It was too crowded in Downtown; everyone is crazy. The streets were full of people, just like them in China. The only difference is, in China, I just see black hair, but here, I can see hair different colours. I see a lot of people perform in the streets. Their performances were great, especally the Hip-Hop one. Hundreds of people were around the 5 rappers. I don't like this kind of music but I think it was really cool. That afternoon was great, we had a lot of fun. When I want to go back home, I found it was too difficult to get on the Skytrain because too many people were trying to go home by Skytrain. At that moment, I believe that Vancouver is crazy.

2 comments:

  1. So nice, Rax. I love the first picture. It is so funny. Where were you taking this picture? For me, I don't want to go to downtown during the Olympic break because there was so crowd. The day I watched the TV is the Hocky Gold Game. There were so many people in the Robson street. And evryone was crazy. I can't see the space between the people. There is chinese old saying, people mountain people sea. That was the situation of the downtown during the Olympic break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rax,very nice pictures.I like Stenly Park a lot, too.And just today I spend 7 hours there.For first time there was no wind;it was just perfect.And there are stil new things that I didn't sea.For the Olympic Games was very exaiting.

    ReplyDelete